Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Company size:51-200 employees
Trial period:3 months
Issuu makes a digital discovery and publishing platform that enables anyone — from independent creators to global brands — to Distribute, Measure and Monetize their digital content. They offer the best digital reading experience possible, as well as provide publishers with the platform and tools to instantly upload, share and sell content online.
Now they are seeking a Full-Stack Developer to join the Integration team. There are 3 possible locations: Braga (Portugal) or Copenhagen (Denmark) or Berlin (Germany).
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer;
- Have worked on 2+ large scale commercial projects taken from inception to production;
- Experience integrating third-party platforms, products and APIs;
- Strong competence in building user interfaces using modern JS frameworks (preferably React);
- experience with Python;
- Experience with scalable microservice architecture;
- The ability to work on any system, from code running in the browser to big data analytics dealing with terabytes of data,
- An ability to travel domestically and abroad;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with TypeScript, NodeJS;
- Knowledge of the BFF (Backend for Frontend) pattern;
- Experience with Functional Programming (E.g. OCaml, Erlang);
- Experience with C/C++ or other low-level languages with manual memory management;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS or equivalent.
Check out the answers to frequent questions about this position below. Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask us via email or try the company page.
How does the interview process look like?
- 60-minutes video interview with the Hiring Manager.
- Technical test, for which a candidate will get 48 hours to solve.
- Round of interviews with different team members from Engineering, Product, UX & Design, HR and Management (4 to 5 hours).