Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement: Remote
Industry: Computer Games
Level: Middle or senior
Required experience: 2+ years
Size: 501-1,000 employees
Magic Media is an international tech group powered by building creativity and protecting innovation. They are home to an expansive group of professionals and industry-leading experts across all avenues from interactive entertainment, software, application and game development to cybersecurity, VFX, art and animation.
Their production division specialized in creating marketing content for the gaming industry. They are currently seeking a highly skilled Gaming Marketing Designer, to play a role in creating visually stunning marketing materials that effectively communicate their client's coolest games and products. The ideal candidate will be able to take conceptual ideas and transform them into eye-catching visuals while maintaining the client's unique identity and message.
- Translate storyboards and creative briefs into high-quality layout designs
- Own and help develop various projects, including online campaigns, User Acquisition ads, social media assets, app stores assets and more
- Work closely with the Art Director and Creative Director as well as performance teams to optimize design toward our client’s KPIs
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing design in the gaming industry
- A bachelor’s degree in art or design or an equivalent experience
- Full control of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Versatility and control of various techniques - from stylized art to highly rendered and realistic style.
- Technical understanding of lighting and volumetric effects, with great control of Layer Styles and rendering techniques in PS.
- Great eye for typography.
- Understanding the brief and client needs
- Punctuality, attention to detail, and a sharp eye when it comes to composition and colours.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- High level English and ability to express yourself.
- Self-driven, independent, problem solver, with the ability to provide creative solutions within a given budget.
- Illustration skills
- Experience in integrated animation workflows
- Understanding of KPIs, testing, and optimization
- Permanently remote position
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
- Be part of an international group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a multicultural team
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- An inclusive culture and open communication
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- A culture-fit interview
- A skill assessment call
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions