Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement: Remote only
Level: Junior or middle
Size: 51-200 employees
Neural DSP is an audio engineering company on a mission to design the next generation of both audio software and hardware products in order to empower musicians’ creativity to expand alongside technology.
- Communicating data needs with different departments.
- Integration of data requests on different data platforms.
- Visualizing and presenting data to different departments.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Background in a data analysis role
- 2+ years experience with Python
- Familiarity with Python data analysis libraries such as pandas or plotly
- Notable statistical analysis skills
- You collaborate well with others and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Linux environments.
- Machine learning.
- You're a guitarist/bassist & have experience using Neural DSP's products.
Benefits and conditions:
- Trial period: 6 months
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- Call with HR
- Technical interview
- Final call with the founders
Have questions about this position? Ask us below.