Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement: Remote only
Language: Russian, Ukrainian
Company size: 51-200 employees
Sellbery is an all-in-one multichannel listing solution for empowering eCommerce business activities. The platform automatically synchronizes product listings, order and inventory data between multiple shopping carts and marketplaces. With Sellbery, sellers gain a network of sales channels, grow, scale, and beat the competition.
Now Sellbery is looking for an Angular Developer to join their fully remote team.
- Develop software according to ticket system requirements;
- Give correct estimates;
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience;
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests.
- 1+ years of commercial experience with Angular 2+;
- Strong experience with RXJS;
- Experience with Typescript;
- HTML / CSS: be able to typeset responsive components;
- Knowledge of the principles and approaches to development: SOLID, KISS, DRY;
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience with Angular 8.X - 12.X: Reactive Forms, OnPush Change Detection, Router recognizers and protections, CLI, lazy loading, etc;
- Experience with Jest/Karma + Jasmine/Cypress: testing the application with tests from the point of view of the correct testing pyramid;
- 20 days paid annual leave a year, paid sick leave;
- 4 hours of working time for training monthly;
- English language learning (remote courses) and professional training, and educational advancement opportunities at the Company’s expense (covers 50%);
- Cash bonus for the anniversary of work in the company;
- Accountant for PE maintenance;
- Flexible working hours.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions