Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Remote only
Company size:51-200 employees
Toughbyte is building a tech recruitment platform that helps companies and developers find each other. Our main advantage is the ability to combine automation with a personalized approach to every candidate and client, which is enabled by our distributed team of recruiters. Since 2015, we've expanded to eight countries and seen growth of up to 80% each year. We work remotely in small autonomous teams and have an open & supportive company culture.
We're looking for a business developer to join our team. Since we have a structured onboarding process and an established curriculum, we are ready to consider candidates with no prior work experience and teach them everything we know.
- Search for potential clients abroad on LinkedIn and other online resources
- Correspondence with potential customers by e-mail, identifying their needs and selling our company's services
- Conducting video calls with potential clients
- Closing deals
- Participation in the automation of the sales process
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- High level of discipline
- Responsibility and result orientation
- The desire to learn new methods and approaches, automate routine tasks and develop in the field of international sales
- Fully remote work
- Base monthly compensation of 400 euros with further raises in line with professional growth. In addition to the base compensation, we also pay bonuses based on the result of the previous month and bonuses from signing client contracts.
- Transparent motivation system and well-established processes
- Compensation of medical, sport and educational expenses
- Daily English practice and free language lessons
- 28 working days or 5.5 weeks of paid vacation a year as well as 100% paid sick leaves
- In person get-togethers with other team members
- Introductory call with the HR manager
- Test assignment
- Interview with the Founder and Recruitment Director