Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement: Remote only
Industry: HR technology
Language: English, Russian
Level: Junior or middle
Company size: 51-200 employees
Toughbyte is building a tech recruitment platform that helps companies and developers find each other. Our main advantage is the ability to combine automation with a personalized approach to every candidate and client, which is enabled by our distributed team of recruiters. Since 2015, we've expanded to eight countries and seen growth of up to 80% each year. We work remotely in small autonomous teams and have an open & supportive company culture.
We're looking for tech recruiters to join our team. Since we have a structured onboarding process and an established curriculum, we are ready to consider candidates with no prior work experience and teach them everything we know.
- Good English language skills - we work with international clients and candidates
- Russian language skills, since many of our candidates speak Russian
- Desire to learn and develop in the area of IT recruitment
- Self organizing and multi-tasking abilities
- Result oriented mindset
- Advanced communication skills
- Understanding of IT recruitment processes
- Searching for IT specialists for various roles
- Conducting interviews and presenting candidates to clients
- Supporting candidates from the beginning of the recruitment process to the end of their trial period
- Building trusting relationships with candidates and clients
- Fully remote work
- Base monthly compensation of 300 euros during the three month trial period and 400 euros afterwards, with further raises in line with professional growth. In addition to the base compensation, we also pay bonuses based on the result of the previous month and a percentage of generated revenue. A higher starting grade and base salary can be agreed on a case by case basis with experienced recruiters.
- Transparent motivation system and well-established processes
- Compensation of medical, sport and educational expenses
- Daily English practice and free language lessons
- 28 working days or 5.5 weeks of paid vacation a year as well as 100% paid sick leaves
- In person get-togethers with other team members
- Introductory call with the HR manager
- Test assignment
- Interview with a Recruitment Manager and Director
QuestionsCheck out the answers to frequent questions about this position. Can't find the answer you're looking for? Try the company page or ask us below:
Hello! Currently the position of Recruiter is on hold since we've temporarily suspended the recruiters' team expansion. As soon as it is active, you will be able to apply and go through the process again.