Must have skills:
Our client is a premier online resource for businesses exploring software as a service (SaaS) products. Buyers easily compare software products side-by-side with our client’s free interactive tools and detailed product data.
We are looking for a passionate software engineer to work with a highly skilled technology team located in central Barcelona.
What You Will do:
- Your primary responsibility will be development and maintenance of the our client's website codebase ensuring the highest quality experience for the users.
- Responsible for the timely development of well-defined, larger product features/changes, expected to use judgement & apply functional knowledge of methodology/best practices; Develop code documentation as a reference.
- Become active participant in technical design process, expected to contribute own ideas for changes/new features; Capable of owning independent small-to-medium features all the way through from technical design to launch.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Challenging projects: You will work on recommendation systems, Solr based search engine, business analytics, front end applications and many other projects.
- Modern technologies: Ruby is our language of choice, but we love exploring and using the best tools for the job. We use React for frontend applications, React Native for mobile applications, Go and Elixir for internal tools. We actively use Docker to power our infrastructure.
- A passion for technology and development, a hunger to learn, a desire to meet challenges, a commitment to applying engineering best practice to produce top quality solutions.
- 2 - 4 years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards.
- Understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools, best practices.
- Verbal English skills (we work in English!).
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions