Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Company size:51-200 employees
Trial period:6 months
Signaturit is a trust service provider that offers innovative solutions in the field of electronic signatures (eSignatures), certified registered delivery (eDelivery) and electronic identification (ID), founded in 2013. The company has thousands of customers in over 40 countries, has a team of more than 100 employees and they plan to continue its expansion into the whole European market.
The company is currently looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join the product development team. You will help to shape functional and technological decisions in a truly collaborative agile environment, will be part of the entire application lifecycle building outstanding code, promoting out of the box solutions and best practices (CI, CD, testing and architecture), and will build scalable and maintainable code, keeping high-quality standards.You will work in the international team and will enjoy flexible working hours, remote job opportunity, flexible compensation plan, free language classes and fun team building activities.
NOTE: The company is willing to consider candidates only from Spain who do not need a work permit.
- 4+ years of experience with PHP;
- Experience with MySQL, TDD & DDD, GIT;
- Understanding of DevOps culture, including experience with AWS services;
- Experience working with microservices;
- Ability to make functional and technological decisions.
- Interested in other programming technologies: Python, Go, Typescript, Java;
- Understanding of the entire application lifecycle building outstanding code, promoting out of the box solutions and better practices (CI, CD, testing and architecture).
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions