Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement: Onsite only
Industry: Game development
Level: Middle or senior
Visa sponsorship: Provided
Company size: 51-200 employees
The Breach Studios is a video game developer & publisher based in Barcelona and formed by a dynamic group of game industry veterans with a past in some of the greatest titles on diverse platforms. They are working on several game projects with different target platforms and at different scales. Their main objective is to push the boundaries of already established genres with new and innovative ideas that provide genuine and exciting experiences.
Right now the company is looking for a talented Game Designer to join the team.
- Conceptualize, design, direct, and build game design pillars for a brand new multiplayer soccer game
- Create design documentation, also for level design, layouts, and 3D block-outs for in-engine playtesting.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop and enhance the development of tools and processes used
- Work closely with the art department to conceive and design characters, props, and environments that are innovative and visually impressive
- Be a positive influence on the entire team and as a Designer and promote the ultimate promise to deliver fun
- 3-4+ years of experience in the games industry working in Game Design, with at least one title published
- Strong working knowledge of game design systems, level flow, engagement, economy balancing, environmental storytelling, playtesting, etc
- Experience in rapid prototyping to test the viability of concepts
- Understanding of level creation/editing packages (preferably Unity)
- Full understanding of the relationship between gameplay elements within the level and the overall game experience, as well as full knowledge of the player interaction with the gameplay elements
- Passion for making and playing games
- Working experience using an object-oriented scripting language
- Experience shipping AAA game(s)
Benefits and conditions:
- Trial period: 4 months
- Relocation support
- Excellent environment and team spirit, good environment to learn and grow
- Flextime with core common hours.
- Face-to-face work, with option of remote
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- Tech lead call
- CEO call
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions