Must have skills:
CIS and Schengen
CoverWallet, an Aon company, is the leading digital insurance platform for small and medium-sized businesses. They are dedicated to making insurance simple, fast and convenient so that businesses around the world can get the protection they need and get back to what matters most - growing and managing their business. Powered by deep analytics, thoughtful design, and state-of-the-art technology, CoverWallet is reinventing the $200 billion commercial insurance market for small and medium-sized businesses.
They are currently looking for a Data Analytics Engineer. You will be working closely with both Data Analysts/Scientists and Data Engineers and will be responsible for building robust analytical platforms to support data-driven initiatives across the company. The position is open in Madrid and Valencia.
- 3+ years of experience in data roles
- Good Python programming skills
- Experience with data platform development, including upstream requirements, data model, desired data workflows, etc.
- Experience working with multiple data platform components, including reporting tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.) and data transformation systems (Airflow, dbt).
- Proficiency in SQL and the ability to own data transformations
- Experience in data warehousing such as Redshift, or Snowflake
- Comfortable driving multiple stages of data tools project cycle, e.g. identification of data platform problems-to-be solved, solution evaluation (buy vs. build), proof-of-concept, and final solution implementation.
- Experience working in Agile environments, preferably with Jira and Asana and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.