Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Remote only
Company size:2-10 employees
Trial period:6 months
VC-backed gaming startup co-founded by a strong team of serial entrepreneurs and senior leaders in the gaming industry. Working in one of the most exciting and innovative technology areas - multiplatform blockchain-native game development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- 2+ years in a senior engineering position (Principal Engineer or higher)
- Strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals (C#, Java, JS)
- Knowledge of software architecture design, OOP, and design patterns.
- Passion for technology innovation with special attention to details and code quality.
- Ability to operate and thrive in the rapidly evolving environment of a tech startup.
- Fluent English.
- Commitment to work during hours that substantially overlap with the CET timezone.
- Flexibility to travel within Europe for in-person meetings and workshops.
- Experience building backend for global-scale F2P games and online worlds.
- Understanding the impact of technology in the player gaming experience.
- Experience in Unity 3D, Node.js, React/Vue.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and experience developing smart contracts.
- Experience scaling consumer applications in the public cloud.
- Security experience for asynchronous client-server applications.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions