Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Remote only
Company size:2-10 employees
Circulate is a B2B marketplace for sustainable packaging and a purchasing tool for European SMEs. Their mission is to speed up the world's transition to more sustainable consumption and a circular economy. They are dedicated to accelerating the transition to more sustainable material usage in the packaging industry by creating transparency, guiding, and facilitating the purchasing process. Their main goal is to build the go-to place in Europe for any company looking to find new packaging solutions, guiding them through the process, as a B2B marketplace connecting buyers and sellers across Europe.
Right now, they are seeking a CTO to lead technology development on the frontier of code discovery and developer productivity. As an experienced tech lead you will be making sure the MVP is running well while evaluating and building the company's long-term solution.
- Building the technology and analytics enabling high-scale growth to international markets
- Working closely with the commercial and operational founders in translating great visions to physical features
- Leading the tech development and the tech team to ensure high scalability and performance
- Deciding on which solutions to use and the architecture, decide on which resources are needed to recruit vs outsource, plan and lead this work from start to finish.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in tech roles
- Good knowledge and practice in using Rest API
- Aligned with Circulate's mission, passionate about the problem
- Experience with being a co-founder of a startup
- Experience with doing a startup exit
- Experience with building a product/part of a product from scratch
- Marketplace experience
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions