Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of innovative and entertaining video slots. They have a long and successful history of creating award winning games. They constantly strive to be better, and they are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team, on site in Stockholm. The role as a DevOps Engineer is a diverse role focused on streamlining the games development pipeline and lifecycle by improving the surrounding infrastructure and tools. You will work in the core development team along with other experienced and talented developers. The team is in charge of the overall development framework, builds and infrastructure, providing a both driving and supporting role to all other teams. The role as DevOps engineer requires you to be self-driven and able to run projects independently. The tasks range from higher level tech strategies to hands on development. You have the opportunity to have an investigative approach towards new tools and trends within DevOps and cloud computing.
● Passion for automation & a mindset to automate everything.
● Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
● Experience with Jenkins (Working knowledge of Jenkins pipeline is a plus)
● Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
● Background in Linux server administration, on premise or in cloud.
● Solid understanding of good practice version control, build/release systems & package managers.
● A working understanding of coding and scripting (Java, C, python, Groovy, NodeJS etc)
● Experience with Docker and maintaining Docker containers.
Nice to have:
● Experience with configuration management.
● Experience with any continuous integration or build delivery system.
● Evangelist for getting software engineers to adopt CI & relevant automation Techniques.
● Ability to develop scripts and automation tools that are used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms.
● Interest in researching and analyzing the application of new software development & configuration management methodologies to our current needs.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions