Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Company size:11-50 employees
Founded in 2016, Fantasma Games is a Swedish gaming company based in Stockholm that focuses on innovative casino games for mobile platforms. They believe that the timing is excellent to innovate the casino games industry with deeper gaming experiences. Testing new grounds with VR and combining three-dimensional virtual worlds with traditional casino games is their mission.
NOTE: The company is willing to consider candidates from the EU and CIS.
- Make amazing games, from wacky ideas all the way to finished products!
- Maintenance of the existing games
- Contributing to their own framework
- Building new products using PIXI, Phaser, Playcanvas
- Candidates from the EU.
- 3+ years of prior experience of software development as an employee or contractor
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience in structured software development
- An affinity to create stunning graphical effects
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven, NodeJS, GIT, SASS, and Webpack
- Knowledge in TDD and automated testing techniques
- Skill in shaders and WebGL
- Any other creative skill, from sound design to 3D modelling
- Interest in computer graphics programming, animations, and effects
- Experience as a Java full stack developer
- Linguistic skills beyond Swedish and English
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions