NOTE: The company is willing to consider candidates from the EU, CIS, Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco.
Must have skills:
- 5+ years of experience
- Android development using React Native experience
- Experience with interfacing with GraphQL, REST and other backend APIs
- Experience in writing automated tests for Android apps
Good to have skills:
- Kotlin or Java experience
- Experience with Go
- Last year the company released an iOS app to their users where they can browse more than 700 free and delicious low-carb and keto recipes and create customizable meal plans. There is a huge demand for an Android app. You will build the foundation and influence the technologies used for creating this. The app should have the same functionality and design language as the existing iOS app, but with a true native Android feel and user experience.
- You will be leading the Android app development and be part of deciding the roadmap for how we improve the app and product going forward.
- The company grows fast and with that comes new technical challenges. You will play an important role in helping them shape the future of their tech stack. They always try to improve their development and release processes, and they want you to be part of this and share your insights.