Must have skills:
Rebtel provides a technical platform for communication, money transfer and even work for its users through an innovative, fast growing independent work program Activist. Founded in 2006 in Stockholm, Sweden, - Rebtel is a profitable company that employs 45 high performing employees representing over 35 nationalities. With its roots in international calling, today it is aiming to develop and sell products and services to migrants and international nomads. Its services include international calling, messaging and mobile money delivered in applications for Android, iPhone. Rebtel is one of Stockholm's most diverse technological company, and offers its products in 250+ countries worldwide.
Now they're looking for an iOS Developer who knows how to build complex applications that are maintainable. As a senior developer your role will include having an overview of architectural decisions. You will discuss technical solutions with the rest of the team and act as an inspiration to keep the code base clean.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Expert in Swift, Objective-C, and iOS app development
- Knowledgeable about iOS, Apple, mobile, devices and related spheres of tech
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Reactive programming
- Experience working with large teams on mature products with many users
- Experience building new products with an eye on maintainability and scalability
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience working with audio, video, telecommunications and/or messaging protocols
- Experience with payment platforms, FinTech or Banking