Salary range: 65000 - 70000 USD
Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Schengen and CIS
Schengen and CIS
Work arrangement: Onsite only
Visa sponsorship: Provided
Company size: 11-50 employees
Cobblestone seeks to generate value through extensive research and advanced data analytics. We evaluate opportunities in the market to drive profitable decision making with strong risk management. We buy and sell enough electricity every day to power a whole country.Our team uses quantitative and proprietary analytics to understand the state of the Electricity system and the market as a result. This requires a lot of innovation and the ability to make sense of data.
- Take complete ownership of assigned Tech projects, gathering and addressing technical and design requirements
- Implement new features requested by our business and trading team
- Refactor existing applications to optimize its performance through setting the appropriate architecture and integrating the best practices and standards
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle mainly focusing on coding, debugging and testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Uphold and live our cultural values
- BSc/BTech/BE degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering. Msc/Masters is a plus.
- Strong in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment) and paradigms like MVC, MVT.
- Strong competencies in algorithms and software architecture.
- 3+ years of experience as a Python Back-end developer.
- 4+ years of work experience in Python programming language. Know-hows around JVM languages/GoLang is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in developing REST/GraphQL/gRPC APIs.
- Strong experience in Relational Databases (MySQL, SQL Server or PostgreSQL).
- Hands-On experience with Distributed Processing in batch/stream/NRT domains is appreciated (Spark, Kafka, Flink, HDFS/S3, Hadoop Ecosystem).
- Previous experience in automated testing including unit testing & UI testing.
- Strong knowledge in Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) utilizing Docker containers, Kubernetes.
- Excellent analytical, time management and teamwork skills.
- Experience in non-relational databases (Mongo DB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Strong, Hands-on experience using AWS cloud and its resources/services, and good know-hows on VPC, IAM
Benefits and conditions:
- Trial period: 3 months
- Committed and remarkably talented colleagues
- Highly competitive compensation dependent on performance
- An opportunity to work on new things from scratch and make independent decisions
- Equity participation for strong contributors, ensuring our interests are all aligned long term
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- Chat with HR
- Take home Codility test (1 week deadline. 60 minutes for 3 coding questions)
- Technical interview
- Meeting with CTO
- Cultural Fit with Managing Director