Salary range: 80000 - 95000 USD
Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Schengen and CIS
Schengen and CIS
Work arrangement: Onsite only
Visa sponsorship: Provided
Company size: 11-50 employees
Cobblestone seeks to generate value through extensive research and advanced data analytics. We evaluate opportunities in the market to drive profitable decision making with strong risk management. We buy and sell enough electricity every day to power a whole country.Our team uses quantitative and proprietary analytics to understand the state of the Electricity system and the market as a result. This requires a lot of innovation and the ability to make sense of data.
- Gather, address & implement technical and design requirements.
- Refactor existing applications to optimize its performance through setting the appropriate architecture and integrating the best practices and standards.
- Ensure high quality code which is very well optimized utilizing the right design, algorithms and data structures
- Own the technical implementation of the project you are handling ensuring the project is on track, deadlines are met, and progress/bottlenecks is communicated to management
- Manage testing of the projects you are handling ensuring robust deliverables
- Conduct project code reviews on frequent basis and integrate the needed optimizations and changes
- Prepare, review, and own the technical documentation of your projects
- Contribute significantly towards improving and optimising our processes, best practices & implementations.
- Mentor & Coach Junior team members and your project colleagues
- Uphold and live our cultural values
- BS degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering. Masters is a plus.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Python Back-end Developer including at least 2 years of experience in Python Frameworks (Flask or Django)
- 3+ years of experience in developing REST APIs.
- 2+ years of work-experience using AWS cloud and its resources/services
- Strong coding skills with strong competencies in data structures and algorithms
- Strong work-experience in Relational Databases including PostgreSQL
- Previous experience in automated testing tools including unit testing & UI testing
- Strong knowledge in Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) utilizing Docker containers
- Excellent analytical, time management and teamwork skills
- Experience in non-relational databases (Mongo DB, Cassandra)
- AWS certification
- Experience with Scrum/Agile Development methodologies
Benefits and conditions:
- Trial period: 3 months
- Highly competitive compensation dependent on performance
- An opportunity to work on new things from scratch and make independent decisions
- Equity participation for strong contributors, ensuring our interests are all aligned long term
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- Chat with HR
- Take home Codility test (1 week deadline. 60 minutes for 3 coding questions)
- Technical interview
- Meeting with CTO
- Cultural Fit with Managing Director