One of skills:
Nice to have skills:
Middle or senior
Modern Ventures is a single LP, industry agnostic venture building studio working to bring visionary ideas to reality. The MV team believes that the opportunity to create industry defining, tech-forward ventures is bigger than ever today. Our leadership team comes from Airbnb, Sprout Therapy, Google and have raised from General Catalyst, Founders Fund, and Tiger Global. Modern Venture’s portfolio has created >$400M in enterprise value in less than 48 months.
- 3+ years proficiency in any modern programming language such as Go, Python, Ruby, Java, Rust, etc. with the ability to write clean, scalable code
- Experience building APIs and associated authentication mechanisms
- You can work cross-functionally with product managers, designers, and other engineers to break down product requirements and maintain visibility on your work
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- Flexibility to switch between projects easily.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with CI platforms
- Full-stack development experience