Must have skills:
One of skills:
Middle or senior
Modern Ventures is a single LP, industry agnostic venture building studio working to bring visionary ideas to reality. The MV team believes that the opportunity to create industry defining, tech-forward ventures is bigger than ever today. Our leadership team comes from Airbnb, Sprout Therapy, Google and have raised from General Catalyst, Founders Fund, and Tiger Global. Modern Venture’s portfolio has created >$400M in enterprise value in less than 48 months.
- 3+ years relevant software engineering experience (Python, Scala or Java) in a data-focused role;
- Strong skills and expertise in databases development, management and troubleshooting (SQL solutions);
- Experience in building and managing data pipelines of commercial projects;
- Understanding of data structures and analysis of algorithms complexity;
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Fluent English.
- A successful candidate will have a data engineering background, excellent design and problem-solving skills, and strong project management and communication skills.