Must have skills:
One of skills:
Nice to have skills:
Middle or senior
Modern Ventures is a single LP, industry agnostic venture building studio working to bring visionary ideas to reality. The MV team believes that the opportunity to create industry defining, tech-forward ventures is bigger than ever today. Our leadership team comes from Airbnb, Sprout Therapy, Google and have raised from General Catalyst, Founders Fund, and Tiger Global. Modern Venture’s portfolio has created >$400M in enterprise value in less than 48 months.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- A solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of network communication protocols, network routing and REST principles
- Deliver clean code adhering to best practices, and help give critical feedback in code reviews to your peers
- Modern source control systems experience and understanding the basics of the modern software development process (Agile, Scrum)
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related field
- Fluent English.
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Software development experience in TDD technique