A bit about you:
- You’ll be passionate about product and user experience - customers are at the heart of what you do and that empathy drives your decisions
- You’ll have solid Java 8 knowledge and hands-on experience
- You have high coding standards (TDD, Clean Code)
- You know your way around dependencies, have experience in performance tuning and have used DB abstraction layers like Hibernate or messaging services (Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, JMS)
- You have experience working with Spring, Spring Boot and REST microservices
- You have worked for several years within a production environment
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- You have experience with financial systems
- You have knowledge of PostgreSQL, advanced types and query features
- Perhaps you have experience with machine learning or other data-driven development experience
- You know your way around event-driven architecture
- You have some Groovy experience
Some of your benefits:
Apart from the all-expenses-paid company trips, stock options in one of Europe’s most hotly tipped startups, a laptop and team lunches every other Thursday, you won’t get much in the way of extras. However, we will give you 28 days holiday a year (plus public holidays), a fun, friendly atmosphere, plenty of opportunities to grow and the chance to be part of our irreversible change in how money moves across the world.
Relocation assistance is provided!