A bit about you:
- Passionate about technology and its relationship with business and user experience.
- Ability to work independently and plan your own solutions to problems.
- Experience using a back-end MVC Frameworks.
- Experience with Java 8 and Spring Boot.
- Experience developing in a modern front end framework, Angular.js is preferred, but experience with Backbone, Ember, Knockout or React is also relevant.
- Experience working with SQL databases, writing custom queries and designing schemas.
- Understanding of test driven development (TDD), the ability to structure your code so it’s testable, and the desire to write tests.
- Broad understanding of the concept of minimum viable product and conversion rates.
- Possess empathy for the user and able to build great code that drives fantastic user experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Be willing to travel, to work and learn with dev teams in Estonia and Ukraine.
- Excitement to work in a high-growth company, and throw themselves fully into a revolution.
- Be open, communicative, and fun to work with.
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Understanding of Scrum and Agile development
- Experience using database abstraction layers like Hibernate
- Teamlead experience
Some of your benefits:
Apart from the all-expenses-paid company trips, stock options in one of Europe’s most hotly tipped startups, a laptop and team lunches every other Thursday, you won’t get much in the way of extras. However, we will give you 28 days holiday a year (plus public holidays), a fun, friendly atmosphere, plenty of opportunities to grow and the chance to be part of our little revolution. Oh, and coffee, there’s plenty of coffee.
Relocation assistance is provided!