Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Brazil, CIS, and Schengen
Wise, formerly TransferWise, is money transfer service launched in 2011. The company supports more than 750 currency routes across the world. Valued at over $5B, it is one of the top fintech companies in Europe.
We're looking for Java Developers for a European money transfer service launched in 2011.This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on the company's mission, grow as a product leader and help save millions more people money.
Is that you?
- Great communication skills and the ability to articulate complex, technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- You have solid Java 8+ knowledge and hands-on experience
- You know your way around React or other frontend frameworks
- You have experience working with high scalable systems
- You have advanced knowledge with both relational and non-relational databases (advanced types and query features)
- You have experience working across the whole SDLC
- You have high coding standards (TDD, Clean Code)
- You know your way around dependencies, have experience in performance tuning and have used DB abstraction layers like Hibernate or messaging services (Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, JMS)
- You have experience working with Spring, Spring Boot and REST microservices
- You have worked for several years within a production environment
Relocation assistance is provided!