Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Company size:501-1,000 employees
Trial period:4 months
Wise, formerly TransferWise, is money transfer service launched in 2011. The company supports more than 750 currency routes across the world. Valued at over $5B, it is one of the top fintech companies in Europe.
Our client is looking for a Senior/Group Product Manager to join their growing Know Your Customer (KYC) team in London or Tallinn. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, grow as a product leader, and help save millions more people money.
- Your mission is to build world-class solutions that will collect and review information about our customers and how they intend to use our product
- You should find ways to do the above in a fast, scalable, delightful, and cost-efficient way
- You’ll leverage the most advanced technologies to analyze images of documents and information collected in order to enrich the customer’s profile
- You’ll work closely with compliance to make sure that the information and documents we are collecting and analyzing help us identify and mitigate financial crime risk
- You’ll work closely with operational teams to ensure we’re powering the best end to end experience to our customers – from defining the optimal processes to ensuring we’re reviewing customer information in a timely manner
- You’ll be figuring out the vision and goals of the team, how to measure them and how to set the OKRs – you’ll inspire the team and define the product direction together with them
- You’ll communicate your goals and long term strategy in an engaging way, as well as keep the team aligned in the short term priorities
- You’ll help the team grow and scale – from getting involved in hiring and onboarding to coaching and mentoring team members
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions