Must have skills:
One of skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
CIS, Schengen and Turkey
CIS, Schengen and Turkey
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Company size:201-500 employees
AlphaSense is a revolutionary AI-powered search engine for market intelligence used by financial firms and corporations across industries and geographies. With more than 1,000 enterprise clients, their mission is to enable knowledge professionals to acquire critical business insights and data with speed and conviction. The company's search technology leverages AI and NLP to parse topics, concepts and ideas semantically and uncover the most relevant insights from previously fragmented data sets.
Right now, the company is looking for a Cloud Engineer who will join the Cloud infrastructure team supporting developers by taking care of the platform. As a Senior Cloud Native Engineer, you'll be developing the platform and the tools to help run it, using and promoting best development practices along best cloud architecture principles to create and improve a scalable, observable, fault-tolerant, and secure environment for the product. In your every-day activities, you'll make use of open source tools, automation, and Cloud-Native solutions, tweaking, expanding and even creating new tools and flows, to empower their organisation and its engineers to better serve their customers.
- Supporting developers by taking care of the AlphaSense platform
- Developing the platform and the tools to help run it, using and promoting best development practices along with best cloud architecture principles to create and improve a scalable, observable, fault-tolerant, and secure environment for the AlphaSense product
- Make use of open-source tools, automation, and Cloud-Native solutions, tweaking, expanding and even creating new tools and flows, to empower the organisation and its engineers to better serve our customers.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Solid knowledge of microservices architecture patterns
- Strong experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language (preferable on Go)
- Ample experience building highly automated infrastructures
- Years of experience in Docker and containers orchestration
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Prometheus, FluentD, Grafana, or similar Cloud-Native solutions
- Experience in developing and releasing Helm Charts or Kustomize packages
- Experience in working with immutable infrastructure and IaC principles
- Professional certificate level experience designing, operating, and troubleshooting solutions using AWS or GCP (can be Azure as well)
- Experience with Terraform at scale and module development/testing
- Experience with hybrid cloud infrastructure is a plus
- Standard lunch vouchers (covers approx 25% of lunch cost)
- Public transport up to EUR 720 (in excess of EUR 300 is taxable income)
- Parking spot
- The recreational benefit of up to EUR 200 annually (tax-free). They match whatever the employee contributes, so in order to get the e.g EUR 200 benefit, you’ll need to put in 200 to the recreation account (for a total of EUR 400 annually). Can be used for concerts, gym memberships, museums, etc.
- Mobile phone and SIM
- Home internet
- They also sponsor team sports, so in case there’s a group playing e.g. basketball we can pay the court fee
Interview process (may vary):
- Intro call with Director of Technology (30 mins)
- Related Hiring Manager runs tech interview (1.5 hours)
- Team tech interview (1 hour)
- Site Director Interview
- Reference check
No, you would have to be based in Helsinki to start working.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions