Must have skills:
AlphaSense is a revolutionary AI-powered search engine for market intelligence used by financial firms and corporations across industries and geographies. With more than 1,000 enterprise clients, their mission is to enable knowledge professionals to acquire critical business insights and data with speed and conviction. The company's search technology leverages AI and NLP to parse topics, concepts and ideas semantically and uncover the most relevant insights from previously fragmented data sets.
Our client transforms the way companies get information and make critical decisions with its AI-powered market intelligence platform. The company mission is to organize and semantically index global investment and market research data, allowing clients to be more efficient and outdo the competition. Used by the largest and fastest-growing corporations and financial firms worldwide, the company is headquartered in NYC with offices in London, Helsinki, San Francisco, and Boston. Now the company is seeking a DevOps Engineer to help create the next big thing in data analysis and search solutions. The candidate will join the Cloud infrastructure team supporting the developers taking care of the company's platform. As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be automating the company's environment setup and developing infrastructure as code to create a scalable, observable, fault-tolerant and secure environment for the company's product. You’ll incorporate open source tools, automation, and Cloud Native solutions and will empower developers with this knowledge. The Company will pair you up with world-class talent in cloud and software engineering and provide a position and environment for continuous learning.
- 2 + of relevant experience
- Experience in Docker and containers orchestration
- Experience in Kubernetes, Helm, Prometheus, Grafana and other Cloud-Native solutions
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Experience integrating with native AWS services
- Experience with Terraform
- Strong Linux experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to work both in a team environment and independently
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of how to implement DevSecOps pipeline
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions