Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Remote only
Company size:11-50 employees
Klevu creates an intelligent site search solution designed to help eCommerce businesses increase onsite sales and improve the customer online shopping experience. The company produces mass amounts of data on a daily basis. Combined with shopping data being directly delivered to their backend systems with access to shopping catalogues containing both the structured attributes and unstructured product descriptions, they have a wealth of data with immense opportunity to extract valuable insights and improve search accuracy.
With solid growth over 5 years, billions of API calls served on its belt, our client is now poised for solid growth and looking to strengthen its team globally and right now is looking for a DevOps Engineer with Systems Administrator skills.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional
- Ability to create and maintain (basic) documentation about systems configuration, status, known issues and planning.
- Ability to use and maintain systems that allow Infrastructure as Code (E.g. Chef, Ansible).
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems and how they affect sysadmin tasks.
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes installation and maintenance
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- AWS Certified Security Specialist
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions