One of skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite or remote
Level:Middle or senior
Company size:11-50 employees
Stakater is a leading Kubernetes experts company enabling enterprises to realize the full potential of Kubernetes and its ecosystem.
Right now the company is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join the team.
- Design, configure, build, operate, upgrade and maintain cloud infrastructures and Kubernetes/OpenShift clusters
- Develop automation software to provision, upgrade, monitor, and heal a large fleet of RedHat OpenShift clusters deployed across multiple public clouds and bare metal
- Monitoring, logging, alerting, tracing, security, CI/CD, and core automation services
- Helping resolve incidents related to the cloud infrastructure as well as Kubernetes and application support tools
- Configure and customize cloud infrastructures as per requirements for a robust architecture
- Cloud & Automation (AWS, GCP, or Azure and Terraform, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet)
- Experience with virtual networking – VPC, Subnets, Firewalling, Routing, and NAT
- Working knowledge of load balancers – Elastic (ELB), Application (ALB), or other
- Working knowledge of domain services – Route 53, Bind, etc.
- Working knowledge of proxy services – Nginx, etc.
- Familiarity with security best practices – OWASP
- Familiarity with one or more access/identity tools – IAM, SSO, AD or LDAP, AWS Cognito, KeyCloak, SAML/OAuth
- Familiarity with one or more secrets management – Vault (Hashicorp), AWS Secrets Management, etc.
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD): Jenkins, Github Actions, Gitlab, Bitbucket
- Operating Systems (Linux/Ubuntuб Bash and/or Powershell)
- Experience with containers
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Scripting language skills or programming knowledge (Python or Golang or similar)
- Upstream involvement in open source projects like patches submitted for upstream inclusion
- Passion for open source software
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Swedish
- Work toys: Macbook, iPhone, Headphones (Sony/Bose), Smartwatch (if required)
- Learning: books and online courses, conferences
- Health and training grant
- Insurance: pension, health insurance, occupational group life insurance, sickness insurance, accidental insurance
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- Culture fit interview
- Technical interview
- Final team meeting/discussion if needed