Must have skills:
One of skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite or remote
Level:Middle or senior
Company size:11-50 employees
Stakater is a leading Kubernetes experts company enabling enterprises to realize the full potential of Kubernetes and its ecosystem.
Right now the company is looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join their team.
- Develop tooling, tests, and automation for an enterprise-grade Kubernetes platform using immutable infrastructure and GitOps principles.
- Evaluate and integrate cloud-native technologies, contributing features and bug fixes back upstream when necessary.
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes and containers (Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) or working towards it).
- Strong Linux and networking fundamentals.
- Strong programming fundamentals.
- Experience writing Go, or a desire to learn.
- Experience designing, operating or building distributed systems.
- Some knowledge of DevOps principles and tools.
- Some knowledge of public or private cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP, vSphere, OpenStack).
- Hungry to learn and grow in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Contributions and/or a passion for open source.
- Kubernetes operator and controller development.
- Very big open-source contributors (check GitHub: https://github.com/stakater)
- Paid contributions on GitHub
- Active in the open-source community
- Run monthly free boot camps (4-5 hours), run webinars
- Training courses (free and paid)
- Health and training grant
- Insurance: Pension, Health Insurance, Occupational Group Life Insurance, Sickness Insurance, Accidental Insurance
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- Culture fit interview
- Technical interview
- Final team meeting/discussion if needed