One of skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite or remote
Level:Middle or senior
Company size:11-50 employees
Trial period:3 months
Stakater is a leading Kubernetes experts company enabling enterprises to realize the full potential of Kubernetes and its ecosystem.
- You have a willingness to learn and become an expert in Kubernetes administration.
- You will design, configure, build, operate, upgrade and maintain our internal as well as customers' cloud infrastructures and Kubernetes/OpenShift clusters.
- Develop automation software to provision, upgrade, monitor, and heal a large fleet of RedHat OpenShift clusters deployed across multiple public clouds and bare metal
- You will be responsible for monitoring, logging, alerting, tracing, security, CI/CD, and core automation services. You will handle the full DevOps toolchain, and be the go-to person for developers.
- Help resolve incidents related to the cloud infrastructure as well as Kubernetes and application support tools.
- You will have an everything-as-code mindset to automate things as much as possible.
- You configure and customize cloud infrastructures as per requirements for a robust architecture.
- Cloud & Automation
- Experience with one or more IAAS providers – AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with one or more provisioners – Terraform, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Experience with virtual networking – VPC, Subnets, Firewalling, Routing, and NAT
- Working knowledge of load balancers – Elastic (ELB), Application (ALB), or other
- Working knowledge of domain services – Route 53, Bind, etc.
- Working knowledge of proxy services – Nginx, etc.
- Familiarity with security best practices – OWASP
- Familiarity with one or more access/identity tools – IAM, SSO, AD or LDAP, AWS Cognito, KeyCloak, SAML/OAuth
- Familiarity with one or more secrets management – Vault (Hashicorp), AWS Secrets Management, etc.
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with one or more CI/CD tools – Jenkins, Github Actions, Gitlab CI
- Experience with one or more source control tools – Git/Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab
- Experience building, installing, configuring, and patching software – By Hand
- Familiarity with artifact repositories – Dockerhub, Nexus or Artifactory
- Operating Systems
- Experience with runtime environments – Linux/Ubuntu
- Experience with command shells – Bash and/or Powershell
- Solid troubleshooting skills and passion for problem-solving and investigation
- Solid scripting skills in Bash, Ansible, Python or Golang, etc.
- Experience with containers
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Scripting language skills or programming knowledge
- Upstream involvement in open source projects like patches submitted for upstream inclusion
- Passion for open source software
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Swedish
- Work Toys: Macbook, iPhone, Headphones (Sony/Bose), Smartwatch (if required)
- Learning: Books and online courses, Conferences
- Health and training grant
- Insurance: Pension, Health Insurance, Occupational Group Life Insurance, Sickness Insurance, Accidental Insurance.