Must have skills:
One of skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite or remote
Level:Middle or senior
Company size:11-50 employees
Trial period:3 months
Stakater is a leading Kubernetes experts company enabling enterprises to realize the full potential of Kubernetes and its ecosystem.
- Develop tooling, tests, and automation for an enterprise-grade Kubernetes platform using immutable infrastructure and GitOps principles.
- Evaluate and integrate cloud-native technologies, contributing features and bug fixes back upstream when necessary.
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes and containers (Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) or working towards it).
- Strong Linux and networking fundamentals.
- Strong programming fundamentals.
- Experience writing Go, or a desire to learn.
- Experience designing, operating, or building distributed systems.
- Some knowledge of DevOps principles and tools.
- Some knowledge of public or private cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP, vSphere, OpenStack).
- Hungry to learn and grow in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Contributions and/or a passion for open source.
- Kubernetes operator and controller development.
- Very big open-source contributors (check GitHub: https://github.com/stakater)
- Paid contributions on GitHub
- Active in the open-source community
- Run monthly free boot camps (4-5 hours), run webinars
- Training courses (free and paid)
- Health and training grant
- Insurance: Pension, Health Insurance, Occupational Group Life Insurance, Sickness Insurance, Accidental Insurance