Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite or remote
Level:Middle or senior
Visa sponsorship:Not provided
Company size:11-50 employees
Trial period:4 months
Klevu creates an intelligent site search solution designed to help eCommerce businesses increase onsite sales and improve the customer online shopping experience. The company produces mass amounts of data on a daily basis. Combined with shopping data being directly delivered to their backend systems with access to shopping catalogues containing both the structured attributes and unstructured product descriptions, they have a wealth of data with immense opportunity to extract valuable insights and improve search accuracy.
Now the company is on the lookout for an Implementation Project Manager who will work with major eCommerce brands in North America and APAC to manage and onboard challenging technical projects.
Your main task will be to serve as a bridge between their customers, partners, internal sales, and engineers. As such, you will manage end-to-end implementation of complex technical solutions, provide consultations and resolve issues for their enterprise customers, run workshops and create technical documents, and work with their R&D team to improve the company's products.
As you develop your product knowledge and technical skills, you will be expected to handle more complex projects, contribute to their internal procedures, and manage the implementation and onboarding of the company's products across the Shopify Plus, Magento, Bigcommerce, and custom platforms.
- Become an expert in the company's products (heavy focus on technical aspects)
- Manage end-to-end technical implementation of the company's solutions for enterprise customers in North America and APAC.
- Provide consultations and help customers resolve complex technical issues
- Run technical workshops, write documentation and create knowledge-based articles
- Work with R&D team to improve the company's products
- Contribute to their implementation and support procedures
- Ensure clients understand the implementation process and what is required for successful implementation based on their requirements
- Proactive approach and communication to all implementations to keep things moving
- Ensure all documents such as customization doc, SOW, project closure reports are completed and shared
- BS in Computer Science or experience in a similar role
- Technical client-facing experience, ideally with eCommerce platform (a must), digital marketing and SaaS products (mobile, web analytics, optimization, email)
- Project management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Excellent English, and an ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions