Our five promises to clients
In the previous post we shared our mission and values. These may come across as somewhat abstract, so in this post we wanted to show you how we apply them in practice. In our day to day work, we focus our efforts on providing the most value to our clients. We do this by making a number of promises to them at the start of our collaboration. These promises are in line with our values and you can find them below:
- Relevant candidates. We promise to present candidates meeting your requirements and expectations. We will adjust our search based on your feedback on candidates we've already presented.
- Fast recruitment. We promise to quickly present enough candidates for you to choose from. We will do our best to present the first candidates within two weeks.
- Convenient service. We promise to make our collaboration easy for you. We will make your hiring experience as smooth as possible.
- Trusting relationships. We promise to be completely honest with you and the candidates. We will be fully transparent with you while respecting the privacy of candidates.
- Value your feedback. We promise to carefully listen to your feedback. We will continuously improve our service together with you.
These external promises we make to our clients act as the basis for the internal promises we make to each other within our team. They in turn help us simplify our internal processes & communications and align everyone’s work with the needs of our clients.